Pet-Friendly Apartment Accommodations in Boston
Enjoy a fun-filled getaway for the whole family when you reserve a stay at our pet-friendly accommodations in Boston, MA! Our spacious apartment-style suites are ideal for guests looking to enjoy an extended stay in our historic city, while our accommodating pet policies makes it easy for guests to travel with their pups. Read on to learn more about the dog policies at the pet-friendly Copley House, and reserve your stay in Boston today!
We are happy to welcome small, well-behaved dogs to our property free of charge.
- Please contact our team to let them know that you will be bringing a pet along with you prior to your arrival.
- Limit 1 pet per stay
- Upon arrival, guests must sign a waiver to acknowledge they are responsible for their pet throughout the duration of their stay.
- Do not leave your pet unattended.
Our apartment-style suites allow guests to feel right at home throughout their stay with us. Our larger accommodations allow dogs to roam around freely, while our charming neighborhood provides the perfect spot for a leisurely walk around the block with your pup.
After a relaxing sleep in one of our pet-friendly rooms in Boston, MA, explore the local area to find a number of local businesses and parks that are excited to welcome you and your furry friend!
- Boston Public Garden: One of the most beautiful parks in Boston, this enchanting spot is also dog friendly!
- Freedom Trail: Soak up some history along with man’s best friend when you take part in a guided tour of the historic freedom trail.
- Night Shift Brewing: Bring your pooch along to this pet-friendly brewery as you sample some of the city’s finest craft beer!
- SoWa Open Market: Head to the city’s south end to enjoy this pet-friendly open market, packed with local artisian and homemade goods, along with a ton of pet-related treats!
Book your stay at our pet-friendly property in Boston today!